The following is a list of visiting services/groups currently attending at or supported by Laidley Community Centre (subject to change without notice).
We believe that the more services that attend in Laidley, the less our community members have to travel and the more likely they are to get the support they need.
Please contact us for further details about how to access any of these groups/programs
- APM EMPLOYMENT
- PCYC – BRAKING THE CYCLE (driver’s licensing help)
- ENGAGE PSYCHOLOGY EACH – NDIS support for under 6 years CARER’s QLD – NDIS local area coordinator advice
- SALVATION ARMY – Moneycare financial counselling
- HEARING AUSTRALIA
- EACH – Alcohol & other drug counselling.
- IPSWICH PROBATION AND PAROLE
- OCTEC EMPLOYMENT
- OCTEC PARENTS NEXT
- SPIRIT OF THE VALLEY EVENTS
- SARINA RUSSO
- HOA DRUG ARM
If you would like your organisation to become part of a growing hub of place-based services in Laidley please contact us for more information.