The following is a list of visiting services/groups currently attending at or supported by Laidley Community Centre (subject to change without notice).
We believe that the more services that attend in Laidley, the less our community members have to travel and the more likely they are to get the support they need.
Please contact us for further details about how to access any of these groups/programs
- PCYC – BRAKING THE CYCLE (driver’s licensing help)
- WOMEN’s GROUP (Mondays at Cultural Centre)
- LITTLE LEGS PLAYGROUP – meet 9am Wednesdays during school term at the Centre
- ANGLICARE – youth programs
- ENGAGE PSYCHOLOGY EACH – NDIS support for under 6 years CARER’s QLD – NDIS local area coordinator advice
- SALVATION ARMY – Moneycare financial counselling
- WESLEY MISSION – STARH Housing support
- HEARING AUSTRALIA
- EACH – Alcohol & other drug counselling.
- ANGLICARE – Alcohol & drug counselling for youth
- PROBATION AND PAROLE
- OCTEC employment
- BETTER HEALTH
- SPIRIT OF THE VALLEY EVENTS
- SARINA RUSSO
- LIVES LIVED WELL – New Access
If you would like your organisation to become part of a growing hub of place-based services in Laidley please contact us for more information.